MYB June Membership
Mama Yoga Break JUNE Membership.
(June 1 - June 30)
Scroll down for Details and Membership Results.
IS THIS A GIFT?
Please fill out your personal info when purchasing; then email firstname.lastname@example.org with the gift-receiver's information.
Hey, Mama! Thank you so much for your interest in the
Mama Yoga Break Membership!
Presently, the MYB June Membership is AVAILABLE.
Interested in the Seasonal MYB Membership?
The Summer MYB Membership
(July, Aug, Sept)
will be available toward the end of June.
ONLINE MYB MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES:
(*for a Quick Video Tour of MYB, scroll down and view)
The Mama Yoga Break Membership is a meaningful online space. Once you become a MYB Member, you'll be invited to create your own Log in/password which will give you access to all of this goodness below.
*New* Weekly Virtual Yoga Session every Friday Morning! (10am EST)
1) Access to the Mama Yoga Break Videos:
- Nine Core Content videos; each Yoga video is made for busy Mamas just like you.
- Seven Bonus videos that are super short and effective.
2) Guided Intention Setting during each monthly New Moon (and prompts during the full moon) so that our daily Movement and Mothering have clear meaning and purpose.
3) Weekly Suggested Video & Focus.
4) Access to the fan favorite, once-a-month, Online Two Week Yoga Challenge!
- a chance to carve out a simple yet effective daily home Yoga practice alongside other Mamas in a do-able amount of time. And a mailed handwritten card from me, with a Yoga Mama pin enclosed for those that do a bit of Yoga on all 14 days of the challenge....and did I mention you get star stickers for progress, too?
5) Access to the Meditation Crash Course for Busy Moms, to explore at your leisure:
- Meditation: the Why & Purpose & Results
- Simple Breathing during Meditation
- To think or Not to think during Meditation
- When to Meditate (time of day)
- Sitting up, or Lying down?
- Train your Kids to Leave You be (the process)
- Action plan
6) Access to the Self Sourced Yoga (How to Sequence a Home Yoga Practice), to explore at your leisure:
- The basics of creating Yoga Sequences.
- Why the Sun Salutation is your best friend.
- How to practice being the 'Witness'.
- What is Meditation-in-Motion & Self Sourced Yoga?
- Yoga Practice/Sequence Template(s).
Have a Quick, Informal (yet charming) Tour of Mama Yoga Break:
IN THIS COMMUNITY YOU WILL:
- Never be alone (opposed to subscribing to a Yoga Video subscription and left solely to attempt to include it into your life). I will be participating right alongside of You, cheering you on in a great group of Mamas.
- Be challenged to live a little more meaningfully & mindfully for Yourself; which will have a beautiful trickle-down effect on your family and loved ones.
Most Recent Results
~ Fitting Yoga into Motherhood ~
"I am definitely one of the ladies who is enjoying all the videos even though my kiddos are older (3 and 7 now) So happy to support this endeavour, have been contemplating all these yoga sites for such a long time that I am stoked to be supporting YOU instead! Keep up the awesome work, and I will keep tuning in!"
- E.C. Fredericton, NB
"I really appreciate you putting these videos together and making them affordable and accessible to all bodies. I definitely didn’t do 14 days of yoga during the most recent challenge, but I did 10, which is a huge improvement from doing nothing, and it has helped with my 33 weeks pregnant discomforts, and joint and muscles aches. I wasn’t convinced 20 mins of yoga would actually do much, but it was almost magical haha."
V.S. Frederciton, NB
"I did your 18 min Shoulders, Upper Back and Neck video this morning with my 15 month old running around like a crazy lady, making up her own Yoga poses, and rubbing her hands together, ha ha. Gratitude to you because it helped us (by giving me more patience!) to get through the many meltdowns to come today."
- C.G.M., Fredericton, NB
"At 39 weeks pregnant, your Mama Yoga Break videos are giving me the strength and courage to wobble gracefully for the rest of the day. Thank you for these empowering moments Jenny, I'm ready to put my war stripes on and have this baby!"
- L.B. Montreal, QC
"I can't believe I did Yoga every day of this Challenge! I'm realizing that it doesn't have to be an hour long mat session (of course I love when I can make that happen). Stolen Yoga moments, and pausing to give my body some love are where it's at most days. Hoping to stick with this new mindset!"
- J.M. Fredericton, NB
"I just finished the Pregnancy Yoga video (No - I am not pregnant but I wanted to try all the videos on the site!). It was a perfect amount of time for what I needed "
- A.T. Fredericton, NB
"Yoga Break for Busy Mamas video: Bringing me some zen while my hubs rocks our crying baby."
- J.H. Fredericton, NB
"I did the quick Lower Back Yoga video in between getting back from day trip to Saint John and putting kids to bed. Definitely harder to find time on busy weekend days. But this week has taught me that it's better to do a little yoga every day, even if imperfect, than to wait for the perfect day...and then never do yoga because no day is perfect for it!"
-M.T.H, Fredericton, NB