Hey, Mama! Thank you so much for your interest in the seasonal
Mama Yoga Break Membership!
Doors for enrollment are Closed, but will re-open the last week of September for the Fall Membership (October, November, December).
"I'm beyond excited to spend the next three months with You, growing into happy and content Yoga Mamas. Let's get some clarity around Motherhood. Get close to Yourself and Your needs so that you can meet them."
ONLINE MYB MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES:
The Mama Yoga Break Community is a Meaningful Online Space. Once you become a MYB Member, you'll be invited to create your own Log in/password which will give you access to all of this goodness below.
1) Three months' Access to the Mama Yoga Break Videos:
- Seven Core Content videos; each Yoga video is made for busy Mamas just like you.
- Seven Bonus videos that are super short but also effective.
- Videos are not made with a million dollar budget, but ABSOLUTELY made from my heart, with my professional Yoga Instructor expertise and personal experience as a Mom - knowing what our bodies need.
2) Guided Intention Setting during each monthly New Moon (and prompts during the full moon) so that our daily Movement and Mothering have clear meaning and purpose.
3) Weekly Suggested Video & Focus.
4) Access to the fan favorite, once-a-month, Online Two Week Yoga Challenge!
- a chance to carve out a simple yet effective daily home Yoga practice alongside other Mamas in a do-able amount of time. And a mailed handwritten card from me, with a Yoga Mama pin enclosed for those that do a bit of Yoga on all 14 days of the challenge....and did I mention you get star stickers for progress, too?
IN THIS COMMUNITY YOU WILL:
- Never be alone (opposed to subscribing to a Yoga Video subscription and left solely to attempt to include it into your life). I will be participating right alongside of You, cheering you on in a great group of Mamas.
- Be challenged to live a little more meaningfully & mindfully for Yourself; which will have a beautiful trickle-down effect on your family and loved ones.